Story Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two sides of the same coin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two sides of the same coin - Page 2 Empty Re: Two sides of the same coin

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:19 am

*** After whisper´s night *** (by Amilcar)

The sun was about to rise, When Amílcar realised he had been "frozen" the last 4 hours. He recalled "the whisper", it was a female voice, he was sure about it and he believed he had been under charm those 4 hours....."a woman charm". The sun was rising and a new day started at the forest.

".....Could it be possible?....."
".....Belonged that voice to Ru.....??"
"....*Shakes his head slightly*....It was just....a story?"

He was concerned and doubted, he felt himself as a tool...but of whom?....... why?.......... when?

".....I will use you later...?" - He mumbled and frowned...after a few seconds…. he smirked.
"…..Fine, you didn´t killed me when you got the chance....next time I will be ready to face you…." - Said the naive Warlock.
"....I need to stay focused, and find out the answers I am looking for, I need to know who was responsible for the village attack that night where many people and my father di- ....*shuts*....."

He wanted to know what happened that night, why the Orcs have been burned the village and who sent them. The only thing he knew was he had a long way to run.... but he didn't know what he was about to find there.
After the whisper´s night, there haven't been nights like that....all was quiet at the forest, nevertheless he kept himself unseen and alert when moonlight had been shining.

His gaze on the ground, Amílcar tried to find out if there was any Orc´s horde signal.......and he found more than he was expecting.....He had been following marks of big footprints and claws on the ground.. When he realized of this, he raised up his gaze and he stopped just in front of the entrance of a small cave.... his face turned pale.

".....Can´t be...." - He exclaimed
"......*frowns* …..This footprints does not belongs to a creature from this cave.."

And he was right…...

“……”faeries...? with big feets?....*smirks*….RIIIIIGHT…. as if they could fly with big feets….” – He found a puzzle…

While he was examining the entrance he heard screams, as if kids were fighting for a candy....

“....traitor ,I am their leader...I will have it!!!...this crown is MINE!!!.."

That was the only thing he heard from the inside of the cave before leave the place.
but he didn't leave the place so easily...

A fairy archer got him under sight........... and one of his arrows started to fly directly to Amilcar´s chest...

Admin
Admin

https://storyknights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:19 am

*** Lovebirds ***

He smiled at her, his white teeth flickering in the twilight of the hallway.

“After you, my sweet Blue,” he said with slight bow to her.

Angela peeked in the room where it was all dark,” Euhmm....”

“Don’t worry now, if I wanted to capture you, we would in hell by now,” he chuckled.

It was true, in the time they walked up to this house, he could have abducted her a million times. Yet she couldn’t let go the feeling she was walking into a trap with her eyes wide open.

The Master snapped with his finger after he closed the door and a candle near a bed lit up, revealing a person on it.

And there was no doubt at all, it was Artega, already stripped of his armour, the sheets under him dark red. Angela quickly walked over and noticed immediately that the man’s face was almost as white as his hair, while certain visible cuts rather looked black... poison.

“You choose now Angela, if he lives.. or dies. I’ll let you two … lovebirds alone now... since you don’t need me anymore.” A few moments later he left the room, though without opening any door.

Angela didn’t even witness his departure as she was plunged in thought... her mind going back to a distant past.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She kissed him, her arms around his neck,” Mmmmmm... more....”

The white haired male smiled warm upon her, his face closeby and his eyes shifting from her eyes to her lips,” I love you, Blue. Why can’t I have you all by myself?”

She pushed her nose against his, and rubbed it gently,” Because he is the Master?” She giggled,” But you and I... we are special together.”

He kissed her with a light smirk,” That I know, my love... you are amazingly beautiful, and sweet when it comes to us. Are you like this to him too?”

She giggled,” Why you wanna know? Do you really wanna get more jealous than you already are?”

He objected,” Me... jealous? Have you seen the girls he delivers me?”

“OH?!” Angela poked him,” Now YOU are trying to get me jealous?! The nerve!”

He grinned,” I sent them all back, without touching them you know...”

She kissed him,” I know... they all told me....”

He blinked, frowned, and then widened his eyes,” Did... did YOU sent those girls to me??!” Disbelief started to spread over his face.

Angela kissed him again,” Yes, my love... to test you.”

More blinking,” To... to test me?? The nerve!” Both chuckled and then he gave her a passionate kiss before asking,” So, does this mean now you will marry me?”

She bit her lip,” I have to ask him, love, ever since he sent Mirri away... I’m the one at his side... even though he doesn’t attend that much to my bed.”

He brushed her hair to the side and looked her deep in the eyes,” If we cannot marry... then what are we?”

Her answer came softly, just before another passionate kiss,” We are lovebirds, dear Artega...”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angela had closed her eyes, and tears had escaped from the corner of her eyes. Cleaning her face quickly, she opened them again and looked at this past on the bed. The son of her late friend Mirri... she had no idea back then...

Yet she already knew what she was going to do.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 am

*** Cleaning the way *** (by Amilcar)

The warlock´s instinct alerted him and reacted exactly moments before the archer´s arrow could touch his light armor. He closed his eyes while he was falling to the soil as if the arrow had struck him....... but he saw over his shoulder how the arrow had struck on a tree.

“I have only one opportunity....I will not fail”

He thought, and suddenly recalled when his brother made him lose concentration and he missed a chance to beat him on a practice…

"It will not gonna happen this time……."

He waited..... waited for a clear chance and when he knew it was time, he got up and started to cast “eldritch fear” against the archer.

There was no doubt he did it good....

”….got you….” - Amílcar said while he was grinning

Slowly he started to walk towards the archer……. who tried to run away from him totally scared....

"…..You tried to kill me....I will not have mercy…"

Amílcar threw against the archer one last blast...the powerful "eldritch blast". The fairy didn´t have any chance. A scream was heard… the faerie archer, guardian of the cave entrance had died.

The path has been cleaned, he just left behind the cave and their murdered guardian…

He was on the road again…alive

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 am

*** Fortress *** (by Amilcar)

Many days and nights he has been walking, and he knew he was close to town, Amílcar was convinced he could find answers in Cear . . . but he never has been there before . . . he never left the forest . . . till now.
He arrived to a kind of a wooden fortress, it had guards equipped with long swords and shields. They were watching the whole area as if the fortress was about to be attacked. It was a quiet night, the fortress people seemed worried, it was Amilcar´s first impressions so he wanted quickly get across the building without any kind of trouble.
He found a way to avoid the sight of the tower guards and the ones who were standing on the gate . . . but he didn't saw the small patrol that captured him. . .

"Stop right there!" . . . Said one of the two patrol guards while Amilcar felt the cold iron of a long sword over his back.

“Don´t try anything stupid boy" - The other guard exclaimed and a few seconds after he tied his hands with a rope.

Amilcar couldn't believe it . . .Two days ago he has avoided death and now he had been captured by humans. . .

“Let me go!!" – He yelled furiously . . . but guards wanted him as a trophy. . .

Amilcar pushed them away and tried to escape . . . till the guard who was behind him suddenly stopped him . . . he applied a hard hit on Amilcar´s head with his shield which left him unconscious lying on the grass . . . with a strong headache. . .

"We won a few free days" - Said the guard who tied Amilcar

"Indeed, let's take him to Captain" - Replied the other guard while he was putting his shield over his back.

From that moment . . . he belonged to humans realm. . .

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 am

*** ”Bars and stars” *** (by Amilcar)

Amilcar woke up lying on the floor between headache and chain noises, that place nothing had to do with his beloved forest.

"whe...where I am?" - Asked to a guard who was standing there.
The guard looked at him and smirked "nowhere..."

He was in a big room, a kind of hall with four or five cells, two guards and a Captain.

"How did I end.... here?" - Amilcar tried to recall what happened, but his headache didn´t let him do that.
"SHUT UP!!" - Shouted the guard

Amilcar didn´t say a word after that shout, he examined the place and evaluated it trying to find out a way to escape. After a few minutes he realised he couldn´t get out of there by his own. There was many things in that place, shields with two swords crossed, racks, chairs surrounding a big table and a barred window where he was spending time looking at the stars through it.
Nobody talked to him, guards had been joking between them but nothing more, he was alone in his cell . . . and food was awful.
Two days had passed when a letter arrived from the Barracks . . . The Captain approached Amilcar´s cell with a plume and paper and asked him;

C - "Name?" - He said, as if he wanted to finish the questionary quickly
A - "Amilcar" - He replied
C - "*sighs*Full name, son"
A - "*nodded* Amilcar Cys´variamyn"
C - "*raises a brow* Elf? . . . You don´t looks like an elf . . ."
A - "*pulls back his hair and shows his ears to Captain* What about now?"
C - "*smirks* You are far away from home, boy. . .Do you know where you are?"
A - "*thinks* In a..Fortress?"
C - "This is North of Cear, you has been captured in Ravenswood frontier. . . How old are you?"
A - "One hundred twenty two . . .*repeats * Cear?"
C - "*Frowns* Sheeezz. “Have you been in jail?”
A - "*Shakes his head slowly*"
C - "All right . . . That was all by now, you are free to go. . .and yes, you are in Cear, that is what I said."

The Captain opened the barred door with his master key and let him go while the guards were watching him.

"Watch out your steps "citizen" " Said the Captain with a grin.

A "free" elf was walking on Cear...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:53 am

*** First steps *** (by Amilcar)

An inn, a herbs store, a crazy blacksmith working outside no matter if it´s day or night… sunny or rainy, a small cemetery, a man who sell horses, people asking for help everywhere, this is what Amílcar saw when he went out of jail, that place was Cear.
First of all Amílcar wanted to find a place where he could stay, so he went to the inn and asked to the innkeeper for a room. The innkeeper requested him something called "crowns,"

"Crowns?. . .Should I get Kings’ crowns?" Amílcar asked and frowned totally confused
*laughs* ”No, Sir, you should get a job to get crowns"
"Ow....*thinks* Can I work here?"
"Unfortunately we are enough people here, but you can ask outside”, He nodded

Amílcar realized that he needed what they called “crowns” to get things as rooms, drinks, food so he made a last question to the innkeeper:

"Where can I get a quick job?” he asked softly
"Aye, we are talking now *grins*. . . I know a man out there, his name is Thyver. Go and talk to him, tell him I’ve sent you," The innkeeper spoke softly and clearly.
"I will, thank you" - Said Amílcar and approached the door of the inn.
"Feel free to come back when you obtain the crowns, I will save a room for you"

Before he closed the door and went out, he nodded in silence.

Amílcar didn't spend many time looking for this man, he saw him in front of the entrance of the inn with a clearly suspicious attitude. He approached Thyver and said:

"Hi, the innkeeper sent me; do you have a job for me?"
The man looked at him up and down, "are you sure you want to do this lad?"
Amílcar nodded "I need crowns"
"Speak no more then, I need you to go outside the gates and bring me some wolf skins"

The man grinned and showed him a bag full of crowns . . .

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 am

*** Skin issue *** (by Amilcar)

He widened his eyes "What!? Wolves?" – He asked worriedly
"Shhh! *looks around* Do you want crowns or not?"
"I need your crossbow"
Thyver shook his head "try to get another one lad, and then my skins"

Amilcar walked away from Thyver and went to Cear gates; he was worried because he didn’t have a weapon with him.

"How could I kill wolves and get its skins without a weapon? I can’t use my powers here, people will hunt me if they see me using them *sighs*" - He knew warlocks were not welcome anywhere.

Finally he used his own body as a tool to bring wolves to Cear gates where guards helped him to kill many of them . . . for a price. It wasn’t a good way to do it but an effective one. He had got what he needed with guards’ help, a perfect "team work", but there were other eyes that saw Amilcar working. . .

"Hello Sir, Were wolves attacking people again? Are you okay?" - Asked Marcellus, the knight, dressed in shiny full plate armor. Amilcar raised his gaze and saw a huge Knight, followed by a beautiful and charming lady, dressed in white with a pony tail.
"No, eumm...they just..." Amilcar was interrupted by the lady.
"Leave him Marcellus, he is a coward, I saw him running away from wolves . . . We have work to do" - She said
Amilcar frowned "…I …”

He was confused, as he couldn’t believe those words came out from a "lady" who seemed had won many battles on her short life and seemed also she had saved many people from death too.

Marcellus nodded to her and gave his final words to Amilcar "Be safe, farewell", then both, the “manipulative” white lady and the knight who tried to talk to Amilcar left the place. Amilcar was new in town, and he had just started to know people . . . and their attitude.

The wolf skins were delivered by Amilcar and his first crowns were earned. He booked a room and his days as a true citizen of Cear had started . . . till he saw something weird on his leg.

A wolf had bitten him . . . and the curse of wolves was about to start.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 am

*** Turn *** (by Amilcar)

He was scared and confused lying on his new bed, “when has a wolf bitten me? What will happen with me? . . . I should get herbs to heal this wound" Amílcar went out of his room and left the inn. He seemed blind, as if his soul had left his body. The gates of Cear closed behind him. It was night, the moon was up on the sky and he felt something "weird" that was running in his veins.

Thyver requested him for a new job when Amílcar gave him the skins, now he needed boar skins, many of them. This job was harder than the previous one, but a "strange power" encouraged him so he tried to get the pelts.
Amílcar walked through the farms of Cear and saw with the moon light what Thyver was looking for. At least nine boars were surrounding that area, they were looking for food . . . and they had found an elf. Suddenly, two boars saw him and attacked him, the rest of the group added after. The elf was in danger; he wasn't match for nine boars. One of them tried to bite him. His body reacted very fast . . . he was turning . . . into a werewolf, which seemed to change the perspective. Now, the boars were trying to escape. However, they couldn't do anything against this “monster” that was now attacking them until their death, then ate their bowels and finally ripped their skin . . .

His first night as werewolf had passed, his hairy bloody hands carried the boar pelts, and he waited on the hills till the curse disappeared. When a new day started, it found him desperate; he wanted a cure… immediately.

“What am I? I am… a monster”. He shook his head, Thyver looked at him and grinned "this is my boy!" he exclaimed. Amílcar gave him the pelts, he took the bag full of crowns and walked outside the gates again, he didn't say a word.
He realised that when he turned into a werewolf, his mind got blocked and couldn’t think clearly...so he thought he was dangerous for people in town.

“I can’t stay in town with the nightfall; I should leave when it happens" He said while he nodded.

It was raining, his hands had been washed with it and there were no signals of what had happened the night before. Anyways he decided to spend that day on the hills of Cear and he searched a specific herb there.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:55 am

*** People come and go *** (by Amilcar)

Night hadn't fallen yet; he was waiting for it sitting on the wet grass at the top of the hill. Amílcar couldn’t find herbs there so he decided go back to town and get them. He walked through the path towards the herbs store but before he reached it, he saw a lonely woman standing near a few benches…
It was almost night now and she was alone in the dark, he didn't doubt and approached her. Amílcar tried to talk to her but she seemed a bit "distracted".

"Hi...” he said to the woman
*silence*
"Hello?" he insisted
She opened her eyes, looked at him and yawned, "ow, hello!" she replied. "I am sorry, I was . . . sleeping?" She frowned and then shrugged.
"Please…forgive me, I didn´t want to. . . Interrupt you, err… my name is Amilcar, pleased to meet you"
"Nice to meet you, Amilcar" She looked at him and ran her right hand through her hair.
"I am sorry; *stretches* I should go to farms. . ."
Amilcar looked at her "alone? In the night?" he shook his head "you shouldn't go there alone, I could walk with you if you let me do that"
She nodded "Why not? A bit of help could be useful, there is a farmer who needs a hand with bugs . . . or something"
He nodded and smiled to her.

They were walking together toward Cear farms, it was midnight by that time when he started to feel something weird inside his body, same feeling he felt the night before. Amilcar lost the notion of time even before they had started to walk. He was turning again, he knew it but it was too late . . . he was walking with someone else.

The turning man was walking a bit delayed behind her.

"What’s your name?" he asked
She looked over her shoulder and frowned "Didn’t I tell you?"
Amilcar shook his head "I guess I haven´t heard it yet"
"Where have I got my head? I am sorry, my name is . . ." She turned around and said her name . . . to nobody
". . . Selchis" She frowned again worriedly.

Amilcar had disappeared . . .

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 am

*** Lost puppy *** (by Amilcar)

Selchis looked around and drawn a dagger, she walked slowly while she called him with a gasp

"Amilcar!!! Where are you?"
"Selchis go away!!!" He replied
"What?! What's wrong?" The woman was nervous.
"This...is wrong...LEAVE!!" His voice turned aggressive and she could hear as if bones had broken.
"Who's there?" She walked away from a big rock that was beside the path.
*silence*
"Who's there!!!??" She insisted
A big "beast" showed up, it body was covered by hair, it had yellow eyes, big claws, sharp shiny fangs and long tail. Selchis was frozen, her dagger fell on the ground and she started to walk in reverse slowly.

"What are you? Where is Amilcar!!??" She asked directly to the beast
The beast looked at her and grumbled
"WHERE IS HE?!" She yelled
The werewolf tried to understand what was happening, "I..I didn’t attack her? How is this possible?, I unconscious had ripped the skin of nine boars and now I can control it?" He thought
"HEY YOU...THING!!" She knew she hadn't chance against a big werewolf; anyways she was ready to fight. "IF YOU WANT TO KILL ME COME AND GET ME!!” The werewolf made a few steps backward and shook it head "NO!” Selchis widened her eyes and got frozen again "What?! Did you...talk?" She asked to him “Now THIS is wrong…me TALKING with a werewolf?? This is insane” She thought
“I will not hurt you I…I can control it” He said convinced.
“YOU CAN WHAT?!, IS THIS FOR REAL?!”
The werewolf sat on the grass and looked at her calmly “I can’t…I don’t want hurt you”. It was Amilcar speaking, he could control it, that time at least. Selchis couldn’t believe it, she was upset with herself and confused . . . and scared. “Why i didn’t kill you? Are you Amilcar?” She asked him. “It’s me *nods* Amílcar!!.Err…what was your name?” He didn’t hear her name when she told it to him.

She didn't answer that question, Selchis was standing on her feet watching the "talker" werewolf . . . who seemed a lost puppy instead a deadly beast

"I can't...this couldn't be happening" She shook her head slowly . . .

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 am

*** Brothers in arms *** (by Amilcar)

The woman had evaluated all the risks and decided to talk with Amílcar; she sat on the grass and picked up her dagger.

"What happened to you? I mean . . . How . . .?" She asked with the dagger in her left hand “OW…I’m sorry”, she put it away.
He took a deep breath while he was shaking his head, "I don't know . . . I was only killing some wolves and then . . . the curse." He was comfortable while he was talking with her, and she felt the same, so the long and brown haired woman realized that she wasn't in danger anymore. She trusted him and listened to his story while the sun was marking that a new day had begun. But his curse hadn't disappeared yet and some friends of Selchis realized that she hadn’t come home that night, they were looking for her. . .

Three different voices yelled . . .

V 1 - “SEL!!, LOVE, WHERE ARE YOU?!”
V 2 - "SELCHIS!!"
V 3 - "ARE YOU THERE?!"

The elven archer's eyes didn't fail . . . He saw them, this scene seemed to him as if the werewolf was about to kill that woman, so he aimed his bow to the "Beast" directly to its head. Now the whole group saw her, they ran towards her while two swords were raised in the air . . . claiming for death. The archer stayed behind aiming it just in case.

Amílcar saw them . . . and also saw their swords, he growled loud and the werewolf was ready to fight.
The group approached Amílcar slowly now, the beast was surrounded by three people.

"My love? Please come here quickly". He looked at his beloved and then directly to the beast’s eyes with his sword towards it. The man made a quick eyes movement and asked loudly to the elven archer:

"Cal, you got it?"
Calimus Vells, the elven archer nodded once very slowly "I've got it, Derian". . .

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:57 am

*** Of Monsters and men *** (by Amilcar)

“NO, WAIT!!” She said and put herself between the werewolf and the sword of her beloved. "Stop it, he didn't hurt me".
"He . . . HE?! Selchis, are you mad?" He couldn't believe what she was saying.
"I know it’s a crazy thing but it isn't what it seems, he is not a beast. . . “ She tried to give them an explanation . . . but they didn’t listen to her, Amilcar knew he was surrounded and without any chance, so he avoided Selchis on a move and attacked Derian with his right claw. The upper left part of Derian's chest was hit. Calimus shot, the werewolf covered his head with his left claw, the shot was accurate and the arrow got stuck through the beast claw. Derian recovered his breath and raised his sword while Calimus was loading his bow . . . Selchis stopped him but the third man hit Amilcar with his sword, leaving a bad wound on the werewolf.

"NOOO!!!" She yelled and tried to stop them.

Damage was done, the werewolf fell on the red tinted grass and the curse disappeared. Now there was an unconscious badly wounded elf lying on the grass. The woman took off the arrow of Amílcar left hand and threw it away, she was upset. Selchis casted a heal spell on Amilcar to close that wounds . . . while men were watching her.
The three men convinced Selchis and left Amilcar to his doom. They talked about what had happened on the way back to town.

When Amilcar woke up, night had fallen and he was alone again. He saw a closed wound on his body and recalled what had happened while he was walking towards Cear. The elf went to his room, he took a shower, and he dressed in black as usual. He went out with his hood over his head to hide his elf ears. He was upset because he didn´t want to hurt anybody . . . and he didn't want nobody knew his “secret”.

Amilcar went to Trades and Commons and took a walk; he found a local Inn... and more troubles.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 am

*** Love hurts *** (by Amilcar)

Amilcar went to Trades and Commons and he saw an inn, after he made a few steps towards it, he identified a woman silhouette, Selchis was there... but she wasn't alone. The elf approached to the group and he realized that they were the same people that left him unconscious.

"Selchis I . . .” Amilcar tried to explain to her what had happened to him
Derian interrupted him "Look... Sir, I gave YOU the chance to live out there. We don't care you and your problems, if I see you again close to my future wife I swear for the gods . . . just leave us in peace!" He was upset.
Amilcar looked at Selchis, who was behind Derian with her gaze on the floor "Is that what you want?” He asked directly to her.
"Oh boy, I will stop this lack of respect!!” Calimus aimed his bow to Amilcar.
Derian shook his head "Leave now for good, I don't want to see you again . . . this is my last warn"
Amilcar looked one last time at Selchis and he left the place in silence.

Something was wrong with Amilcar, he didn't know but people called it “fell in love” . . . he fell in love with the wrong woman, because she was with another man. When he realized of this, he didn't want to continue with this feeling anymore. Two days after, he sent a messenger with a letter for her "I will be waiting for you, near the temple" They met in a "secret" place and talked for a little while. They talked many things and some things they couldn't be on agreement.

"Selchis please, forgive me I . . ." He said with love in his eyes
"It's okay Amilcar, I want to be your friend" She tried to clarify.
Amilcar frowned "Friends? . . . I'm sorry Sel, I can't be a simply friend of yours"
Selchis seemed disappointed "I . . . I don't know what to say, so . . . this is it, then . . ." A tear rolled over her cheek.
The elf was sad too, he took a deep sigh and with soft voice he said "Forget all about me, forget about anything that has to do with me, I don't want to be a problem for you anymore. Farewell" He left the cliff and walked away from Trades and Commons.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 8:59 am

*** White and blue ***

She still couldn’t believe what she just had done. Artega, in the room on the other side of the door against which she was leaning, was on the mend thanks to her intervention.

Her eyes slowly went up from the floor to the hallway. And not only that, they had even talked with each other… after so long.

It wasn’t hard to recall when they had had their last conversation… it was just before Angela was send out to retrive Zinna from Ravenswatch, a few days after the Master’s disciple, Eligor, had been slain by Elvina’s friends who then freed the white haired warlock from hell. This happened more than a year ago, yet their conversation… and goodbye... looked like yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, you promise to be back soonish?”

She giggled and winked at him,” That depends on where he sends me after…”

“Hmm, this Zinna… , couldn’t you make him love her more than you?”

Her hand ran through his long white hair, before her lips left a tender kiss on his.

“I could try that…although I like her too...” she said softly afterwards,” Anyways,... I think he has more eye for the witch.
"
“Elvina was her name, right?”

Angela nodded.

Artega shrugged,” It doesn’t matter, as long as we can ravage together, I don’t mind.”

The bluish-haired woman smirked, but was still impressed by the warrior Artega had become. They were like two sides of the same coin. They both had there own capabilities, yes, but together they formed one strong couple… perhaps even strong enough to rule ‘down there’ themselves.

“Mmmm…” she laid her hand on his chest and glanced at their image in the lake near Ravenswatch. She smiled when she saw the two people of otherworldly beauty down there just before turning to him and answering his kiss.

Long straight hair fluttered in the wind, white and blue tresses entwined for a moment…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that had been their last moment…

Angela started to move towards the stairs, but stopped at the top while glancing over her shoulder at the door of the bedroom, giving it a brief pensive look.

The bluish-haired woman shook her head and started to descend the stairs.

The door was shut…

(links with 'Hell of a Life' 53-54)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:00 am

*** ”Old talk” *** (by Amilcar)

Amilcar was alone, excluded by people and his curse wasn't healed yet. He walked outside the gates of Cear, he thought about all what he experimented the days before. In the distance he saw an old man; Laul, with a “wheel issue”. The elf helped him and they fixed together that wheel, meanwhile they were talking about “things”.

“. . . Be careful traveler, there is a murderer walking this lands, his name is . . . how the hell was his name? . . . OW YES! Otis . . . no, no wait . . . Orris yes Orris something" The “apparently lucid” old man said.
“Did you see him?” Amilcar asked to him worried.
“I saw him indeed, I am sure about it *nods* . . . I saw many things, you know? *looks at him and rises a brow* ”
“Many things?”
“Aye . . . I will tell you something . . . *grins* I know what you need“ Laul said slowly
Amilcar frowned “Sorry?”
“You should search for it in the top of the hill, boy”
“I don’t know what you are talking about . . .”
The old man smirked “Believe me young elf; you know what I am talking about.”
Amilcar was nervous, and confused “How do you know . . .?”
He grinned “The devil is wiser for being OLD than for being the devil, so go up there *points to the hill* and search . . . ow, that girl *smirks* . . . she will be okay, let her be.”

The elf nodded once slowly, while he watched the old man leaving.

Amilcar did what Laul said, he searched on the hill for herbs . . . he searched on the hill for freedom.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:00 am

*** Under the moonlight *** (by Amilcar)

Amílcar walked towards the top of the hill, trying to hide himself from the wolves and goblins that lived there. The hooded elf saw any kind of herbs, he didn’t see the requested herb, something called “aconitum”. After a few hours, he saw it from the distance, Amilcar tried to get it when suddenly he turned into a werewolf, it alarmed the creatures that were surrounding the hill. He had to fight hard to get those herbs. Finally he did, Amilcar was hurt and he was tired, but he got it, he got his freedom in his hands.

Amilcar had been waiting for a new day, when his curse disappeared; he ran towards Mae's store, he needed her to make something called “aconitum tonic”.

Amilcar opened the store door "Hello.."
"Ow, I didn't hear you . . . Hello! *examines him* what can I do for you?"
The elf lowered his voice "I need . . . something"
"Okay *frowns* If you need a bow, you are in the wrong place elf"
The hooded man shook his head and showed her the herbs "I need a cure to. . ."
The woman widened her eyes "It's okay, that is all I want to know *takes the herbs from Amílcar hand*"
Amilcar nodded and he waited outside, watching the citizens passing by. After thirty minutes, Mae called him and motioned him to come inside the store to drink the tonic.

Amilcar nodded and drank it "UUGGHH..It burns!!" Amilcar put his hands over his throat.
She smirked "So it is working"
The elf drank it on a sip; his throat did not felt anything after the first sip.
"Now, you should rest . . . Tomorrow you will be a "normal" citizen again"

Amilcar went to his room, he slept for three days.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am

*** Not a boring day ***

Angela kept Arae close to her, and pulled a few funny faces at the half elf baby. Both giggled at each other’s reactions and Angela’s blue eyes looked warm on the emerald green irises of her daughter.
Arae was a bit older than half a year now and responding very well to her surroundings. These days she was communicating in her own babbling language while waving enthusiastically with her little arms.
Whenever Angela put her on the ground, Arae tried to prop herself up with her hands, or rolled over from her stomach to her back, only then to search for her mother’s eyes as if awaiting for a reaction on how she had performed.
Angela decided to find out what Arae would do this time and took place on the carpet before putting Arae down on her belly. The baby immediately started with attempts to creep forward, which was actually more sliding around on her tummy while pushing against the floor.
Her daugher was growing up…

Still, it will take many years before I’ll be able to let go…

Angela tried to knock that thought to the back of her mind, the only problem was it wasn’t just a thought, it was a feeling. She was happy with her daughter, no doubt, but lately she was having only little free time… and when she finally had some, she was bored as she never could go too far and really nothing was up around Cear.
Sure, she could go to their house in Ravenswatch, but then what? A whole day cleaning and sitting alone in that big big place??
Angela shook her head to herself, no, she was feeling much better in the comfy room of the Buck inn, at least during the periods Amilcar wasn’t home and searching for his family, again… like now.

Then she smiled a bit to herself.
But today she hadn’t been alone, in fact… today had been interesting,... AND liberating!
Just when she thought this day was about to start like all the rest of those boring days, a… friend showed up, totally unexpected.
Morgen…

Instead of sparring, one of the things she loved to do with this man, they had talked… all day. Something she really really needed, if only just to relax her mind, or… to ‘free’ herself from a certain past. She revealed parts of herself to him, and observed his reactions. Yet, while she was feeling dirty over some of the facts, he didn’t judge her. Instead he offered his ear, and also told a few things about himself.
For a moment… he felt similar to her…

A friend…

She nodded to herself, as that is what she said to him… that is what she needed. And though Morgen responded to that with his usual humor, she could feel he would be that friend. Well, at least for the time he was around.
It sure had been a surprise he knew Elvina, and even had heard a thing or two about Elvina’s brother Artega.

That name made her shiver again. For the second time she had told someone what she had done with her former white-haired lover. First to Reina on the day she had seen Artega again after ‘it’, and now to Morgen.
She glanced at the door. Somewhere, out there, he was wandering around, unaware of his own past. A past she so clearly remembered, too clear with moments.
Her mind shifted back in time, to the moment she had done ‘it’, now a few weeks ago...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Energy flowed from her arms into the body resting under her fingertips, but only after putting a sleeping spell over the man who was so close to death.
Slowly the poison was forced out of his blood and pushed through the multiple open wounds covering his chest and arms. She mumbled a few words and rechanneled the energy to make it close his wounds.
Under her watchful eye she observed how the wounds slowly started to close, while internal damage to his organs was repaired by her divine magic.
All just in time.

Her hands resting flat on the male’s chest, Angela bit her lip while she was mentally preparing for the second step. She studied the man who had been dear to her… well, at least during the time she had been under influence of the Master. Her mind..., she shook her head to herself,... hadn’t been fully hers. Now… now she was free. She nodded a bit to herself.
Her eyes roamed over the bare chest and went up to Artega’s face. Her decision was final, she had no right in doing this but it was for the... best. She chuckled softly yet bitter, almost she had said for the ‘greater good’. Words Elvina Hellcat once said to her.

No one would know… and no one would judge her for what she was about to do… all in the name of love, right?
Love for her husband Amilcar, love for their daughter Arae, and even in her former love for the man now resting under her hands.
Perhaps this would free him too. She had no idea, but she was willing to try.
As a former Priestess of Nuarari, she had the ability and skill to do this, and combined with her other powers she even had the power for it.

She leaned over and kissed Artega’s forehead while whispering,” I’m so sorry…”

Slowly she started to chant the words, the words forming the spell that was required. And slowly she started to erase the man’s memories…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All was well now… she opened her eyes and blinked as she saw Arae. The baby... just rose up on hands and knees, and was rocking back and forth.

Angela’s eyes turned liquid as she shook her head to herself and whispered,” Not a boring day at all…”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am

*** Daylight *** (by Amilcar)

He opened his eyes slowly, his body was lying on his bed inside his room of Mystvale inn. When the elf tried to get up, he realized that he was feeling dizzy, he had thirsty and his head was almost exploding. Amílcar thought that perhaps a walk could make him feel better, so he drank a jar of water and went outside the inn.
On his way towards the farms of Cear, his gaze went side to side trying to recognize the surroundings, he was worried about the "aconitum tonic" he had drank,

"What if this "thing" hadn't worked on me?. What if I am still being a werewolf?"
The elf shook his head, he didn't want to know...he just wanted to recover his old life, with family and friends.
"It must have been working on me...I will be "me" again"

The walk was taking effect, his head didn't hurt so much as when he woke up and his body slowly recovered its composure. When he raised his gaze, he saw a woman walking towards him. Suddenly, as they approached each other he saw that this "woman" was....a child. He examined her and he knew they had been met before but he didn't know how, when or where. When she was close to him, he stopped and nodded to her.

She nodded to him "Good afternoon"
"Ah hello, how are you?" He asked
"I'm quite fine, thanks for ask...well a bit tired… and dirty" She smiled and looked her white armor.
"Where did you've been? If may I ask?" He was curious
"Well...I don't know where you live, but there is a war here" She said with an innocent voice.
"A war? What kind of war are you talking about?" He was confused "A war against Orcs?"
"Against orcs and many other "things", but I don't want to talk about that right now. What is your name Elf?" She asked to him.
"My name is Amilcar Cys'variamyn, What's your name white lady?"

She revealed her name with a beautiful smile “My name is Celestia Lightbringer Domina"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 am

*** Confessing ***

“And … that is everything…,” Angela looked up at her husband while little Arae sat on her lap, little fingers grasping blue hair and playing with it.

She sighed… she had just told Amilcar everything. He now knew about the relation she had had with Artega not so long before him, he now knew about the Master bringing her back in contact with Elvina’s brother… and he now knew that she saved the man and erased his memory.

Angela looked back down at the half elf baby. She realised that this could be the end of her marriage, but she wouldn’t give that up so easily. She would try to explain things even further where needed and… she would show him how much she loved him... even though she had done so when she also erased Artega's memories to her.
But how else could she show? She could imagine that some of the things now just said, came in hard. Amilcar was a kinda proud elf.

What was going through his mind right now? Would he have wished she killed Artega last time after all the trouble he caused? Would he have wished he knew all of this earlier… even before they married, or … she stroked Arae’s head… or even before they…
A cold shiver ran down over her back.
Right now she couldn’t imagine a life without Arae… or without Amil…

Now would be a good moment to talk to a friend… like Morgen… but … she had to face this… she had to face her husband’s reaction.
Funny, before she met Amilcar, she wouldn’t care about things like this… but she did now. It is why she just had confessed.

Arae looked a moment up at her mother’s eyes, before she turned her little head, her green eyes locking on Amilcar. A little arm swung in his direction,” DADA !!”

Tears, crystalline blue, pooled in Angela’s eyes….

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 am

*** Temper ***

Angela was biting her nails, walking back and forth. If she hadn’t been in this situation before, she would have described it as seasickness, which was the nearest thing to compare it with. And there it was again, that preceding off feeling, like butterflies down there, then gradually flowing into this seasickness but without feeling dizzy.
The bucket in the corner of the room was still needed after all. The blue haired woman, former Favorite and General of the Master, had to rush and threw up in the deep, cylindrical vessel.

She wiped her lips off with the back of her hand,” Blast it!!”

Then, knocking on the door,” Angie, hey?? Whats up?”

Angela closed her eyes and tried to get her mind clear again, while the knocking persisted.

“Angie? C’mon, open the door!”

Knock, knock… knock knock…

Suddenly she pushed herself from the floor and paced directly towards the door. After removing the door latch, she kinda opened the door fiercely, making it slam against the wall. They could both hear the hinges ‘protesting’ against that kind of treatment.

Amilcar had to overcome those blue eyes which currently seemed to shoot cold fire in his direction, as if all the troubles in the world were his fault.
“Love?”

Angela took a deep breath, her nostrils flaring.
“Yea, I am pregnant… AGAIN! SO WHAT?!”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:08 am

*** WHAT?? ***

Amilcar looked Angela up and down very disappointed, he took a deep breath and said;

"Hmm *nods slightly, his voice shifts between anger and ironic*, Take care Angela, I am leaving. I talked with Elvina and she needs me for... a kind of mission *he turns around and stops suddenly, looks over his shoulder directly to Angela's belly and tilts his head*...Actually, you know...*he recalls Angela's story* I don't even know who´s the father."

Amilcar went out from home...

Angela blinked and gasped for air as he left.

Did he... did he just say he didn't trust her? How could he think that? All she has done, she did out of love for him. How could he even think now that the baby was Artega's? Or someone elses? She had been loyal from the day they formed a pair, she would never...
Dammit, and she even hasn't seen Elvina's brother for months now!

Her earlier temper turned into fear, only within a matter of seconds. Did he leave her? Was he... was he in love with someone else perhaps?
Elvina???

Then her hormones took over again and she started to rage, nearly sending her beyond control. Well if nearly beyond control included a chair being lifted and smacked against the wall, or a vase sent to its meeting with destiny on the floor.

And before she realised, instincts from the past were driving her,"OH NO HE WON'T!!," she grabbed her sword and went after him. Her eyes slit she left their house and looked around...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:11 am

*** Angela Ryler-Wrath : Peaceful times ***

(by Amilcar and Admin)

And he didn't...

Much... much later...

Angela looked around in the little cottage they called home since… three months. The place had been a dump, but also cheap and came with a lot of potential. It was the last of the houses down the path and on three sides bordered by long dune grass and other vegetation. When they first visited it, it looked like a typical abandoned and neglected place with the sun reflecting in grime windows. The paint on the outside was weathered and peeling off, and in almost every shutter slats were broken out. Hinges squeaked and the door had looked like one big gaping maw.
On the inside the situation hadn’t been any better. Cobwebs everywhere, dust on every surface without a footprint in it, not even a mouse’s,... dark holes where floorboards were severely damaged, and the paint on the old furniture curling with age. And still the place had already looked charming, the old fishing tackle used as decoration on in and outside a silent witness to that. But above all, there was the view. Being able to live by the sea was truly a great gift, and here, not far from Gulashir they had been lucky to find a place like this.

Two sides of the same coin - Page 2 14afp5e

Angela smiled as she watched her husband standing in front of the window that gave view to the seemingly endless plain of water, clear blue from the sky’s reflection when the weather was nice, emerald green to dark blue on more cloudy days. From day one they visited this place, Amil had been also attracted by the sounds of the sea, the pounding and the crashing of the waves on the small beach right down below their little fisherman’s house. More than often, and pregnant or not... they had both been out there in the fresh, salty water with no need for clothes at all. She smiled and realised she never had been more happy than now. Her hand brushed over her belly and she could feel it would any minute now. Arae was already sleeping after a long afternoon on the beach and now it was just the two of them.

She bit her lower lip and stepped forward, leaving her gown behind on the floor… her hand gently landing on the elf’s nude back.

Two sides of the same coin - Page 2 Serbkp

He had his left arm around her waist, his gaze was firm and he had a peaceful expression on his face. Amílcar has been watching the horizon while recalling his days at Cear. He knew that all what he was once, has made the man on what he became. Also he knew that a big part of the transformation was Angela´s and their little girl’s fault, in a good way. He was calm, he was in peace, the warlock had all what he wanted, all what a mortal could dream about,... he began to think that was time to relax, far away from war and troubles.

“Amil…” she said her hand moving up to his arm,” … we… still need to decide for a girl’s name.” As she turned her head towards him she kissed his shoulder softly. “And since it will happen between now and a week, maybe two…” she left the sentence unfinished, her lips once more pressing on his soft skin.
How was it possible her life had had so many turns, and yet she was still alive and even granted a husband and soon even a second child. Her eyes shifted from his shoulder to the side of his face.

When he felt her soft lips over his shoulder, he turned towards her to look at her eyes directly "Are you telling me...?" his eyes flickered and the silence covered the environment. He placed his hands over her shoulders, a warm smile appeared over his mouth, he nodded slowly after that moment. "Can you see all what we have done, can you feel how powerful we are? Can you believe that we...?" He shut up and after a few seconds where he just looked at her, his lips approached to hers and he gave her a passionate kiss.
After the kiss, he whispered at her ear," I belong to you..."

She wrapped her arms around him and pressed herself gently against him… carefully to not wake up the little life that was within her.
And she teared up… almost… and many months ago she thought she had lost him, when he thought she cheated on him with Elvina’s brother Artega. But now it seemed it that it finally dawned on him she would never do such a thing. Not… anymore. The biggest part of her life before Amil had been about lies and deceit, about lust and desire, but when this man became hers, all that had been replaced by love.
She giggled, well, almost all of it. There still had been some room left for lust and desire between them.
Angela whispered,” And I to you… and…” but before she could finish her sentence she reached for her belly with both hands and gasped, surprise in her eyes,” A… Amil… what name….?”

He placed her hands over her cheeks, smiled and looked at her with big eyes "We will call her... Neréida" He nodded once and embraced her softly.
"Do you like the name?" He asked to Angela while her hands rubbed her back softly "Neréida Cys´Variamynn - Ryler…”

“AMIL!! THE BABY!! It’s coming !..............!” she almost bend over and gasped for air.

Four hours later…

She opened her eyes, her vision a bit blurry. Nonetheless she was able to perceive someone silhouetting against a red orange light. Her belly felt deflated and her abdominal muscles were shot. Tears pooled in her eyes as the memory struck her. She passed out from pain during labor, right near the end…

How did he…??

Progressively her vision became sharper until she was able to identify the person standing in front of the window, watching the sunset with in his arms…

Wait…

A moan escaped her lips and already had her husband turn before she asked with a hoarse voice,” Am… Amil… how…” She stopped to wet her lips before she continued with a whisper,” Is it a boy…. or a girl…?"

She raised her arms...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 9:13 am

*** Peace ***

The bluish-haired woman leaned her head on his shoulder as she watched the sun drown in the ocean, the surrounding clouds boasting mystical colours and helping to canvas the sky. The last traces of golden light dipped over the hills, overcasting the dunes behind which on their turn plunged the landscape in the distance in a realm of shadows. The whole scene held a promise of calm times.

In their arms each was holding a ‘package’. Her eyelids closed against the dim light of the sunset and her breathing became deep and relaxed, all the muscles in her face and body were totally at peace. There was barely movement of her breasts rising and falling with each intake of air.

Amilcar looked from his wife to their two sleeping children, seeing the innocense that was shown on their sleeping faces. Peaceful and serene and for a moment it was as if the walls of their small cottage would be forever able to block out the dangers of the outside world. All he could perceive was their soft breathing. For a moment it was as if the world stood still and everything that was happening had ceased doing so.

The warlock turned to Angela and kissed the blue-haired head tenderly. Despite the fact he now had three girls in the house… he realised their new life had really begun and he was at peace.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum